Our expert team is passionate about empowering people experiencing emotional concerns and persisting mental health experiences. Re-centre brings together leading health professionals in the disciplines of psychiatric and psychological care, occupational therapy, dietetics, exercise physiology and mental health nurses.
A referral from your treating psychiatrist is required to start 1:1 therapy. The therapy usually takes place twice a week with a psychologist during a one on one session which is designed to your individual needs, coping strategies, tools and distress tolerance.
Internationally renowned experts in mind health supervise and direct your care, with extensive experience in facilitating clinical psychiatric and psychological care across mental health experiences.
– The latest in proven techniques and psychotherapies
– Overnight mental health hospital accommodation or day programs centered around you
– Support from a comprehensive team
– Mind health tools to take into everyday life
– Access to group and one-on-one sessions
– Access to greater hospital facilities where necessary such as hydrotherapy, gymnasium, exercise physiologists and dietetics.